20 Oct 2014

More Beatles stuff!

Here is some more of my non gig band merch. I only allow three bands into this catagory (The Beatles, The Clash and The Ramones) because I will never see them live due to some of the members being a bit dead!

So here are a few more from my Beatles collection:




Top one is my awesome 'Come Together' shirt I got in Virgin Megastores (remember them) in Los Angeles. They had about twenty different shirts , all based on a different Beatles track and I still hate myself for not buying the 'Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' and 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' shirts too cos I've never seen any of them again :( Anyho I really liked the notation on the back of this one.

Next up is a new addition to the collection, with Sesame Street characters replacing the fab four.

Lastly my favourite Beatles shirt, as its the original photo that my tattoo is based off. Love the iconic poses and its from the photoshoots from around the filming of 'A Hard Day's Night' which is the film that cemented my love of the band.

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.